Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1-2 people
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Slices of your bread of choice
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp HEMP Oil
- Paprika (optional)
- Choose how you want to cook your eggs – we think poached, soft boiled or fried works best. Cook accordingly.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado and add the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- Toast the bread to your liking.
- Mix together the olive oil with your preferred amount of HEMP oil.
- Spread the mashed avocado mixture onto your toast.
- Add your eggs on top.
- Drizzle on the HEMP oil mixture and add a dash of paprika.
Want to make this recipe vegan? Simply take out the eggs. If you’re a meat eater, you can add some slices of bacon. Feel free to garnish with seeds, spinach or herbs.