Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds ripe yellow tomatoes
- 3 Persian cucumbers (English cucumbers will work too)
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and cut in half
- 4 cilantro sprigs, plus 12 cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup KMRelief HEMP Pepperoncini oil (335mg HEMP, 55mg per serving)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced red or orange sweet pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced red onions
- 18 small cherry tomatoes, cut in
- Half tablespoon of KMRelief HEMP Pepperoncini oil, for drizzling
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Puree for 1 minute, or until the soup reaches your desired consistency. Taste and season with extra salt, pepper and/or cumin if needed.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container for 4 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Serve cold, topped with your desired garnishes.
- Toss the diced sweet pepper, onion and cucumber together in a small bowl. Pour the gazpacho into 6 chilled soup bowls and scatter the pepper mixture over the soup. Season the cherry tomatoes with salt and pepper and place 6 cherry tomato halves and 2 cilantro leaves at the center of each bowl. Finish each soup with a drizzle of KM Red Pepper Oil.
One of those magical recipes in which you combine a few simple ingredients and end up with an unexpectedly dramatic result. It's a foolproof recipe. As long as you have a blender and really great tomatoes, this refreshing gazpacho is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.