Using KM Relief Hemp Olive Oil
This Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs recipe is a culinary force to be reckoned with, especially with the added flavor and pizazz of the KM Relief hemp olive oil, which provides flavor, moisture, and a subtle hint of hemp. This is one of those dishes that is in constant rotation within the households of our own staff. Simple and delicious, this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Chicken – 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper – For seasoning and to taste
- KM Relief Hemp Olive Oil – Add to pan and drizzle over meat
- Garlic – 6 fresh cloves, minced
- Red pepper flakes – For some added heat
- Fresh Basil - Washed and chopped for added complexity
How To Make the Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven: To 425 F degrees
- Prepare chicken: In a bowl or on a cutting board generously season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper; place into a sizable baking dish.
- Kick it up: Add garlic and red pepper flakes, drizzle on KM Relief Hemp Olive Oil
- Bake: Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken highs have an internal temperature of 165 F degrees
- Serve: Remove from the oven, let cool but serve warm and enjoy
Chicken, anyway you cook it, is super versatile. You can serve it so many ways, along with many complimentary side dishes, including fluffy carbs or veggies (like asparagus or broccoli), on a salad, over some rice or noodles. The options for this dish are truly endless. And if you make enough, you will have delicious leftovers for days to come. Bon appetit!