This oven roasted chicken thighs recipe is a culinary force to be reckoned with, especially with the added flavor and pizazz of the KM Relief Organic Hemp Tincture, which provides flavor, moisture, and a subtle hint of hemp. This is one of those dishes that is in constant rotation within the households of our staff. It's also a luxurious way to get your daily intake of oral CBD. The Natural, flavorless option is best. Simple and delicious, this dish is going to be a top contender in your weekly recipe planning.
Ready in 1 Hour | Serves 4 people
- Chicken – 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Salt and pepper – For seasoning and to taste.
- Your favorite Oil or Butter - For coating the baked chicken. Oil gives it a protective layer that preserves moisture and flavor.
- Garlic – 6 fresh cloves, minced.
- Red pepper flakes – For some added heat.
- Fresh Basil - Washed and chopped for added complexity.
- Organic Hemp Tincture (Natural) – Can be used as a finishing oil over meat.
Preheat oven: To 425 F degrees
Prepare chicken: In a bowl or on a cutting board generously season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper; place into a sizable baking dish.
Kick it up: Add garlic and red pepper flakes.
Bake: Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken highs have an internal temperature of 165 F degrees.
Finishing Touches: Drizzle on KM Relief Natural Tincture, made with single estate Greek olive oil.
Serve: Remove from the oven, let cool but serve warm and enjoy!
Chicken, any way you cook it, is super versatile. You can serve it so many ways, along with many complimentary side dishes, including fluffy carbs or veggies (like asparagus or broccoli), on a salad, over some rice or noodles. The options for this dish are truly endless. And if you make enough, you will have delicious leftovers for days to come. Bon appetit!